What Is Career-View Mirror™ Lightning Leap?
Career-View Mirror is a high impact, one-on-one coaching program designed to bust through fear and create a comprehensive, strategic plan to leap powerfully into a passionate new career or business - with lightning speed.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Coaching to neutralize what's blocking success and capitalize on the skills and talents that support in accomplishing goals
- Accountability to super-speed your progress.
- Strategy and development of a comprehensive plan for a smooth exit and transition.
AFTER THE PROGRAM:
- You will have re-designed your relationship with risk.
- You will have new thoughts and habits that accelerate accomplishment.
- You will have the clarity and courage in the face of fear.
- You will have tangible results and momentum to take the leap.
WHO SHOULD TAKE IT?
- You are driven and deeply compelled to pursue a passion, a calling or work you love.
- You are determined to make an impact in the lives of others.
- You are tired of watching days, weeks, years pass as you wait for the right moment.
- Career-View Mirror™ Lightning Leap is for you.
results, In their own words:
I wanted to launch my own business for the longest time but the lack of key steps and a plan held me back for years. I was also completely stretched at my job and my time was extremely limited. Magalie’s approach of asking the right questions and creating a blueprint customized and adapted for my needs, supported me in setting clear priorities for the best way to transition. She also helped me expand my limited perspective to thinking outside the box, which brought me more client opportunities. Understanding my situation and what I wanted to accomplish, Magalie’s questions and wisdom helped me take action towards my goals. I never felt this confident going out on my own until I had Magalie’s process in place.
My Tangible results included:
- Getting my boss, who has a strong personality, on board not only to support my transition, but to collaborate with me.
- Lining up 20 clients for the year so that I had a financial cushion to support me through the transition.
- Landing international clients.
After the Career-View Mirror Lightning Leap 7-week program I was confident in my business idea and had the clarity on how to transition into it. I got the support and motivation I needed to finally move forward with my dream of being a Trauma-Informed Yoga Instructor and Speaker. Magalie asked clear questions that helped me cut through the noise in my head and get to the heart of my goals.
Each session brought a profound realization that changed the way I think about myself and my abilities. Some of my accomplishments included:
- Beating months of procrastination to complete my yoga certification
- Pushing past fear to build relationships with public figures and community leaders in the health and wellness space.
- Breaking through major blocks I didn't even realize were keeping me from accomplishing my goals - including my negative self-talk.
- Learning to promote myself and the value of what I offer as an educator, a speaker, and an activist.
My nickname for Magalie is Oprah 2.0. She is powerful, charismatic, dynamic and also spiritual, loving and passionate. I've worked with her both as a fellow coach and have hired her as my own coach. I know a lot of powerful people who do coaching work and she is at the top of my list of recommendations for anyone looking for deeper self-awareness, truth and purpose in their life. Her approach is not about telling you what you need to know, but about supporting you in finding your own truth and your own answers. This was incredibly empowering for me because I came to recognize that I already had everything I needed inside of me. She coaches with warmth and acceptance but is not afraid to be direct, honest and hold you accountable. She is also hilarious and creative and dazzling--for bonus points!
At the start of Magalie's coaching program - I felt overwhelmed with thoughts/ideas of what I wanted to be doing with my career and was juggling too much (most of which was cluttering what I actually wanted to do with my life). Magalie cut straight through the bullshit, she helped me get clear and focused early on so that I could spend the next 6 weeks making noticeable strides and achieving things I never thought possible.
During Magalie's program I was promoted at work by being put on projects I always wanted to work on but thought I was too junior for. In addition; a side hobby that I was working on in the events world became an actual business with a paying client. Something I thought would take months, maybe years, I accomplished in a matter of weeks. Magalie was insightful and deeply connected to what mattered to me most and pushed me to go bigger, achieve more, and make the most use out of every minute of my day. Her coaching program catapulted me in ways I never thought possible and because of it, I am clear on where I'm going, what I am doing, and how exactly I am making it happen.