What Is Give Your Vision a Voice™
Give your vision a voice is a 7-week one-on-one coaching intensive for purpose-led entrepreneurs and conscious leaders designed to develop a brand voice and a supporting strategy to attract, inspire, and influence.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Coaching to neutralize what's keeping you from reaching your next level.
- Workshopping to develop your vision, objective, taglines, elevator pitch, service descriptions, and more.
- Strategy and development of a comprehensive plan for sales and marketing.
AFTER THE PROGRAM:
- You will have a brand message that clearly articulates your mission.
- You will have a clearly defined branding and marketing strategy.
- You will have clarity on your collaborators, customers, and audience on all platforms.
- You will have momentum to share your message and make your mark.
WHO SHOULD TAKE IT?
- You are determined to make an impact in the lives of others.
- You have a vision but lack the organization to execute and earn.
- You lack the language needed to share your vision with the world.
- You want to reach your ideal client.
- Give Your Vision A Voice™ is for you.
results, In their own words:
I wanted to launch my own business for the longest time but the lack of key steps and a plan held me back for years. I was also completely stretched at my job and my time was extremely limited. Magalie’s approach of asking the right questions and creating a blueprint customized and adapted for my needs, supported me in setting clear priorities for the best way to transition. She also helped me expand my limited perspective to thinking outside the box, which brought me more client opportunities. Understanding my situation and what I wanted to accomplish, Magalie’s questions and wisdom helped me take action towards my goals. I never felt this confident going out on my own until I had Magalie’s process in place.
My Tangible results included:
- Getting my boss, who has a strong personality, on board not only to support my transition, but to collaborate with me.
- Lining up 20 clients for the year so that I had a financial cushion to support me through the transition.
- Landing international clients.
After the Career-View Mirror Lightning Leap 7-week program I was confident in my business idea and had the clarity on how to transition into it. I got the support and motivation I needed to finally move forward with my dream of being a Trauma-Informed Yoga Instructor and Speaker. Magalie asked clear questions that helped me cut through the noise in my head and get to the heart of my goals.
Each session brought a profound realization that changed the way I think about myself and my abilities. Some of my accomplishments included:
- Beating months of procrastination to complete my yoga certification
- Pushing past fear to build relationships with public figures and community leaders in the health and wellness space.
- Breaking through major blocks I didn't even realize were keeping me from accomplishing my goals - including my negative self-talk.
- Learning to promote myself and the value of what I offer as an educator, a speaker, and an activist.
At the start of Magalie's coaching program - I felt overwhelmed with thoughts/ideas of what I wanted to be doing with my career and was juggling too much (most of which was cluttering what I actually wanted to do with my life). Magalie cut straight through the bullshit, she helped me get clear and focused early on so that I could spend the next 6 weeks making noticeable strides and achieving things I never thought possible.
During Magalie's program I was promoted at work by being put on projects I always wanted to work on but thought I was too junior for. In addition; a side hobby that I was working on in the events world became an actual business with a paying client. Something I thought would take months, maybe years, I accomplished in a matter of weeks. Magalie was insightful and deeply connected to what mattered to me most and pushed me to go bigger, achieve more, and make the most use out of every minute of my day. Her coaching program catapulted me in ways I never thought possible and because of it, I am clear on where I'm going, what I am doing, and how exactly I am making it happen.
My nickname for Magalie is Oprah 2.0. She is powerful, charismatic, dynamic and also spiritual, loving and passionate. I've worked with her both as a fellow coach and have hired her as my own coach. I know a lot of powerful people who do coaching work and she is at the top of my list of recommendations for anyone looking for deeper self-awareness, truth and purpose in their life. Her approach is not about telling you what you need to know, but about supporting you in finding your own truth and your own answers. This was incredibly empowering for me because I came to recognize that I already had everything I needed inside of me. She coaches with warmth and acceptance but is not afraid to be direct, honest and hold you accountable. She is also hilarious and creative and dazzling--for bonus points!